Friday, August 21, 2009

"Carpe Diem" inverse

I feel horrible. Really. I hope I'm not getting sick because the weekend is just starting. Then again, I don't really have any plans this weekend, so I don't really know how illness would affect it. I just... well, I'd prefer not to. Obviously.

Given that, I definitely should NOT have gone out last night. I finish all my classes by Thursday night, so I start my weekend a bit early. I wish I had started it off with some airborne medicine, a gallon of water, and 10 hours of good sleep. Instead it was started off with bar food, beer, and shitty drunk pass out sleep. Great... I'm a champ!

I got my last paycheck today, at least. So, I'm not super poor anymore. (But, I will be when it runs out, so I'm supposed to budget it very frugally.) I'm decent at making the budgets, but... the actual implementation is usually the trickiest part.

I think I'm going to get out of bed and start my day. It is not a "seize the day" type of day, though...

No comments: