Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Life 2.0 Encore

I'm completely uncertain whether it's the lack of commitment, or just the lack of a built habit. Regardless, I'm back for an encore, and I'm taking wagers on how many posts this rebound will last! The over/under line is posted at 4.5. Eh, at least I got a goal now to bust all you non-believers.

Let's see... what's happened since August 2009? Well, my entire final semester of college, but that's about it. That shit consumed me. (A-ha, I think I just sherlock holmed the mystery as to why I stopped posting.) Well, if that's the case, then the break-offs should cease. But it was one hell of a roller coaster semester. It was partially awesome, busy, long, poor, stressful, eager, uncertain, annoying, and a little fun. There's not too much good gazing in the rear view though, so... I think that will be my summary of the last semester. Detailed enough?

I'm now a working guy. Oh shit. My whole body just dropped and I felt at least 16 years older. When you're 23 and in college, you can fuck around, do stupid shit, and there's seemingly no real serious consequences. It seems so different now though. Don't get me wrong -- I can guarantee you I'll still do stupid shit (it's my nature), but it just seems like a completely different life: Life 2.0... I hope I do well in it?

Well, there you have it: I left for school, but I returned for a new Life 2.0 encore. At least for ~4.5 posts, we hope.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I'm right there with you. In the midst of my final semester and it's absolutely crazy. So glad I have the next two weeks off because of the Olympics! I'm in serious need of a mental health day. Where did you go to school?

Thanks for your comment, by the way! It's so wonderful to hear such positive feedback about my writing. Hope you're well and that the posting lasts longer than 4.5